Hello fellow commoners,
Charles Eisenstein, author of Sacred Economics, and James Quilligan, who has recently led a highly acclaimed seminar series in London on The Emergence of Commons-based Economy, are two leading lights of "new economy" thought. They have engaged in a passionate and candid conversation on June 26, 2012, which was captured on video in 6 segments. One of them is inserted below my signature.
You can watch the rest of the series here:
- Eisenstein and Quilligan about commons, markets, gift economy, and the new economic model (video clip 1, 2, 4, and 6)
- The Ecology of Money (video clip 5)
- RIO + 20 (video clip 3)
Enjoy watching and engaging with this extraordinary conversation of great portent for our common(s) future!
- How can the role of government become protecting the commons?
- Given the lack of customary law at global scale, how to create legal basis for protecting the global commons?
- How can we restore a common sense of what belongs to all of us, at all scales?